I've been trying to test Cortana and the number of steps she can take. For instance I ask for the weather and then say "What about tomorrow...Monday...Tuesday..." I'm actually really surprised that she can to it to an extent. It works when you say tomorrow, then the days of the week, but not if you just say the next day.

Also, when listening to music you can say "Skip" and she'll get that you're talking about the music and go to the next track.

Anyone find any other interestingly complicated/human things that she understands like that?
    ven07 likes this.
    04-14-2014 10:44 PM
    One awesome thing is the calendar app.. I can ask her what my schedule is for any given day! i can even ask her if i have anything scheduled on July 7th 2016 :P
    04-15-2014 12:11 AM
    Not fond of her abilities when it comes to looking up information. For instance I asked for the closest Gamestop to me, and after she brought it up I asked for the phone number, instead of giving me the Gamestop's phone number she Binged "Phone Number".
    04-15-2014 01:49 AM
    Not fond of her abilities when it comes to looking up information. For instance I asked for the closest Gamestop to me, and after she brought it up I asked for the phone number, instead of giving me the Gamestop's phone number she Binged "Phone Number".
    I believe you can say "Call the first (second, third, etc) one" and it should work. It doesn't seem to be working right now, but I know I did it yesterday when looking for a restaurant. Of course that doesn't help if you just need the phone number and don't want to call.
    04-15-2014 10:36 AM