Found a Clippy Easter Egg in Cortana!

Ceez

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Ask Cortana: "Do you like Clippy?"

She will say, "Definitely. He taught me how important it is to listen." or "What's not to like? That guy took a heck of a beating and he's still smiling."

After that, if you ask Cortana another question, her circular "avatar" will turn into a Metro-style Clippy after she's done responding.

Here's some screenshots:
wYhxpxf.pngkWd07wr.png

Clippy is back and he's out for blood!

untitled007

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but some function like asking her tobset an alarm, open some applications are working, but non like the questions above is working, is it something to do that im not in the US?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes, but some function like asking her tobset an alarm, open some applications are working, but non like the questions above is working, is it something to do that im not in the US?

if you have cortana then your settings must be ok :) try a soft reset and just keep talking to her :)

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Dont know if its my accent, but she wont recognise the word "clippy", keeps picking up creepy instead. Tried for waayyy too long.
Aussies, dont waste your time!

Also for me clippy didnt show up in the next search, rather he showed up in her reply to the "do you like clippy" question (when i typed it).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3