Cortana: Notebook - Weather near me

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Cortana always display the weather temp in Fahrenheit in Interests. You can tell her to change it to Celsius but each day she displays it in Fahrenheit. Any tips so Cortana always displays the temp in Celsius? My bing weather is already configured to display in Celsius so I don't know how to change it.

Thanks!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This is something that is likely to change when Cortana goes global. Remember we can only use her by setting our region to the US, which is why you get Fahrenheit by default.

Qazza

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Cortana always display the weather temp in Fahrenheit in Interests. You can tell her to change it to Celsius but each day she displays it in Fahrenheit. Any tips so Cortana always displays the temp in Celsius? My bing weather is already configured to display in Celsius so I don't know how to change it.

Thanks!

I said to Cortana 'change the temperature to celcius' and she did for the current display, but every time I open Cortana and it brings up the weather it is in Fahrenheit again...

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Same here maybe Muessig is right. My region is USA so it makes sense. One annoying thing is that Cortana cannot tell me what time is it.

I said to Cortana 'change the temperature to celcius' and she did for the current display, but every time I open Cortana and it brings up the weather it is in Fahrenheit again...

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Cortana what time is it?!

Sam Sabri said this: You might as well ask "Cortana where is my phone?"- in your hands numb nuts. The app "voice butler" can speak the time though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos