Does Cortana not work using wifi?

AlwaysColtron

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Same thing on my L928. All other functions and apps and everything works and I know it's not my router or data. Can't use Cortana and because of that general IE search since it goes thru Cortana. Either having to use my data instead of Wifi or not use Cortana, which sadly means no Cortana until it gets fixed.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Same thing on my L928. All other functions and apps and everything works and I know it's not my router or data. Can't use Cortana and because of that general IE search since it goes thru Cortana. Either having to use my data instead of Wifi or not use Cortana, which sadly means no Cortana until it gets fixed.

You can get the traditional search by not having Cortana turned on.

Also, it seems that doing a hard reset will fix many of the bugs that don't seem universal.

AlwaysColtron

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
You can get the traditional search by not having Cortana turned on.

Also, it seems that doing a hard reset will fix many of the bugs that don't seem universal.

Already did a hard reset, unfortunately didn't fix it. I just saw 2-3 other forum post for the same thing so it clearly it's not just us here.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Mine works on both WiFi and 3g.

A question, Why does cortana always give me web results instead of speaking?? Even happens when I repeat what people say in videos. Any setting for this guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05