Which Calendar Events are Added To

ShannyMan

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this issue regarding multiple account calendars. Since I have a Microsoft Account and Exchange, I want all my appointments to go on my Exchange calendar.

When I ask Cortana to add an appointment, she seems to be randomly choosing a calendar to add it to. Sometimes she adds it to Exchange, sometimes she adds it to my MS Account. I went into my Calendar app and un-selected everything from my MS Account, but it seems like her adding something to it re-checks it.

Anyone else had this issue? Is there a way that anyone knows of to choose which calendar appointments get added to by default?

Thanks!

Shawn Lukaschuk

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if its a Cortana issue. If I create an event on the phone, its going to my Microsoft account by default.

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!

Add an appointment on the phone (non-Cortana method). Change the calendar to the one you want in the appointment (its a drop down in the MORE DETAILS section). SAVE the appointment.

Now the correct calendar is the default for new entries AND CORTANA!

YAY!

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Now if you can figure out how to get Cortana to invite a person or group to that exchange calendar meeting, that would be awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs