First of all, Cortana at least on my opinion is excellent feature not just for native English speakers as are people from USA or UK as long you speak loud and clear, not too loud. But, there is some missing feature that would be great for some future releases of Cortana.
    Here is one that on my opinion missing from day one.

Adding nick names for contact by Voice command or adding any kind of interest by Voice command.

Currently this is possible, but only via typing.

If someone did not notice, under Inner Circle feature of Cortana is possibility to add contact that you can contact regardless defined Quite Hours, once you add contact there is option to type Nick Name for contact and beside that contact can reach you during QH, you can also make voice dial of contacts by issuing voice command to Cortana.
    Let say that your brother or sister or any relatives has non English name, you can specify for them English nick name like My Brother or My Daughter and issue voice command to Cortana like is Cortana call my brother or call my boss etc.
    Now if your contact has more than one phone number, Cortana will ask you what number you want to dial, like home, business, mobile etc.

One again, Cortana is excellent but there is place for improvement that to us as users or let say owner of Cortana be life easier.

Would be nice that administrators of WP Forum start thread in which we will count what we would like to see in future releases of Cortana.

Cheers.
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-16-2014 01:25 PM
    Yes, your right, Cortana need more work, but it's still a beta so I think they will fix that :)
    And also, an other improvement that Cortana should make : It will be good if we can respond to her question like when she say "is that all you got?"
    04-16-2014 01:28 PM
    I do not assume that Microsoft is already implemented bunch of feature that wait to be discovered, even in beta version right now, but for sure should listen community and try to implement suggested.
    04-16-2014 01:51 PM
    i just found out today that you can add nicknames for Cortana, the way I did it was different though

you can goto your contact->edit->click the plus sign beside the name->scroll to the bottom->there is an option call add Cortana nicknames
    so now you can add all sorts of wierd names you want to call your contacts! (just try not putting things like ***** or dumba**... they will find out if they try your cortana out lol)

side note, I use my parents full name in the contact list so this was really useful to me that i can add "mom" "dad" to the command, up to three nicks per contact as far as i can see
    04-17-2014 03:31 PM
    Good, thanks. But do you agree that would be nice to add nickname for contact by voice command?
    04-17-2014 04:41 PM
    Microsoft should increase no of nicknames that we can add to a contact. That would be quite fun. I means if someone calls his dad daddy father papa dad or something else, it would be quite fun for them. I dont know why MS is always restricting things.
    04-20-2014 12:25 AM
    Good, thanks. But do you agree that would be nice to add nickname for contact by voice command?
    yes, of course, but given that it's only been a short time and this is a bit minor i would like to see them add other commands first
    04-20-2014 12:55 AM