how to fix this

fallback

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
to cortana - "what is playing now ?"
listening now.... 3-4 seconds.....and msg comes
"I cant get to the internet right now...."

how to fix this

Make sure you are connected to the internet, if not then do so.
Have you tried basic troubleshooting like, restarting your phone, or soft reset?

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
this silly reply ............
i am not stupid. i know cortana does not like to talk without internet connection ..........

i m connected to wifi. and every things goes well , but when i come in this section to ask abt whats playing ???

the no internet error occurs .
only experts reply please

fallback

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
this silly reply ............
i am not stupid. i know cortana does not like to talk without internet connection ..........

i m connected to wifi. and every things goes well , but when i come in this section to ask abt whats playing ???

the no internet error occurs .
only experts reply please

Wow, you've got some attitude problems, goodluck on figuring that out. That is if someone would even help you out.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I know the cause. To repair this you have to hard reset your phone. There is no work around. You have to hard reset and Select English US as language when prompted. Then you will get this feature. Otherwise, it always says: Can't connect to Internet, try again.
If you reset and select English US as language when prompted,then this feature comes available on your phone. And there will come individual button for music catching and also music in the notebook.

xchaser

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problem, When I try to put someone on speaker phone or even try to run soundhound or shazam, none work. to me I think the mic is disable. I am not sure how to fix this.

Sanchit Sokhey

May 31, 2014
Visit site
If hard reset doesn't work then........ Check if your xbox account is of the same region as your phone region.
If not, then migrate your xbox account to your phone's region or change your phone's region.
(You can check your xbox region by signing into your xbox account)
This WORKED for me.

Szecska

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I didn't do hard reset, but changed xbox live and phone region to US. Make sure you have only 1 English language pack on the phone. It worked for me.

looooooka

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Turn off location. Using american english, not being in us and using location kills cortana. She probably uses some non existing services based on your actual location...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6