Cortana News (Coming from the inside) (OP being updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
HOLA EVERYONE!!!

Man, FINALLY getting a minute or 5 to breathe!!!

This is ONLY for those that are following this thread too!!!

Now, you all know I love to share news, but I don't have much I can say right now, except:

Keep a CLOSE eye on Cortana tomorrow. There are some... "things"... happening and it will make you all HAPPY!!!

EN-GB and ZH-CN - Keep a close eye on this in the coming weeks!! :excited:

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
When is Cortana being released in UK? 😃

Soon... Let's say, soon enough to where you won't think it's actually that long... :devil:

Oh Talderon you do tease us!! :)

Do you post this stuff on your twitter or facebook? I'd love to follow you

I have had a Twitter account for a while, but have not been using it (@ThatMicrosoftGuy), but have been putting it back together today and HOPE to keep it updated. :D

Well I'm excited! Can't wait to see what's happening tomorrow. Love these frequent backend updates!

Thanks. I wish I could update more often, but if I have to sign one more NDA, I'd be a Monk. :wink:

BUT! They know I am active in the community and let me get away with a lot more than I should. :winktongue:

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Searched @thatmicrosoftguy and nothing came up :(

Someone once posted #thatmicrosoftguy but that guys seems to work for Microsoft Azure

https://twitter.com/ThatMcrosoftGuy

Any info on whether UK Cortana will be able to understand Welsh town and city names? At the moment she spells them out loud, which, while charming, is a little impractical. :)

No details at this time on that. The UK team would have more information, but sadly, I am not in the UK. :crying:

Paul Nicholas

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Cool I'm following you.

I'm @ChineseGypsy (Don't worry I'm not a chinese national trying to steal secret, it's just a joke that my tattoo looks like a chinese gypsy, I can send you a picture if you don't believe me)

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Cool I'm following you.

I'm @ChineseGypsy (Don't worry I'm not a chinese national trying to steal secret, it's just a joke that my tattoo looks like a chinese gypsy, I can send you a picture if you don't believe me)

LOL! Awesome! I would not care if you were Chinese really. I'm not spilling the beans to anything that can get me in trouble. Well, not a lot anyway. Besides, information should be universal! :winktongue:

Patric.Z

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
HOLA EVERYONE!!!

Man, FINALLY getting a minute or 5 to breathe!!!

This is ONLY for those that are following this thread too!!!

Now, you all know I love to share news, but I don't have much I can say right now, except:

Keep a CLOSE eye on Cortana tomorrow. There are some... "things"... happening and it will make you all HAPPY!!!

EN-GB and ZH-CN - Keep a close eye on this in the coming weeks!! :excited:

So Cortana on Xbox will be announced tomorrow? lol that would be awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05