Cortana News (Coming from the inside) (OP being updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I was alerted to a thunderstorm warning ⚠ for the first time today, it storms here frequently and this is the first time Cortana has said anything about it, just a toast and notification center deal though

Cage Ata

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Cortana is unresponsive on my Lumia 925. She doesn't read out typed commands and she doesn't seem to hear me when I ask her something. It just says "Listening" but no commands are heard. She beeps and then quits. :(

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Mine is now updated...news headlines show complete headline instead of cutting off. I have the lines separating the sections...much clearer.

Ploydd

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Mine definitely updated. The news near me is under Interests > News. Really cool. Plus she speaks my name like everyone was saying before.
ege9yru7.png
pava2a2u.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Reebs Reebs

May 18, 2013
Visit site
My wife's phone got Cortana updated, but not mine. Seems it's rolling out. Her phone was restarted earlier. Not sure if that kicks it. I'll restart and report back if it kicks the process...

... Update. Restarted and it didn't pick up the update.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Mine definitely updated. The news near me is under Interests > News. Really cool. Plus she speaks my name like everyone was saying before.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Are you on Verizon? If so, I wonder why the Icon hasn't been updated. If it is back end updates wouldn't it be the same for everyone?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all!!!!!

OMG, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for the delay on things. Everything was going smoothly... almost... toooooo smoothly.... BOOM!!!! All hell breaks lose. :(

Things are progressing, but yeah, pretty much what people are stating as updates is what is coming out. We're still pushing so it will get updated and all!

• Lines between "cards"
  • Better Sports "cards"
  • More/enhanced News "cards"
  • Interest Improvements
  • Flight Improvement (email parsing for more airlines and more accurate information on the "cards")
  • More Jen Taylor voice smoothing (less robotic even more so)
  • Enhancement to Chit-Chat (more jokes and songs and whatnot)
  • LOTS of bug fixes. LOTS.

I'll add more if I can recall, back to work (12+hours so far today (and it's my day off!!!))

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey all!!!!!

OMG, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for the delay on things. Everything was going smoothly... almost... toooooo smoothly.... BOOM!!!! All hell breaks lose. :(

Things are progressing, but yeah, pretty much what people are stating as updates is what is coming out. We're still pushing so it will get updated and all!

• Lines between "cards"
  • Better Sports "cards"
  • More/enhanced News "cards"
  • Interest Improvements
  • Flight Improvement (email parsing for more airlines and more accurate information on the "cards")
  • More Jen Taylor voice smoothing (less robotic even more so)
  • Enhancement to Chit-Chat (more jokes and songs and whatnot)
  • LOTS of bug fixes. LOTS.

I'll add more if I can recall, back to work (12+hours so far today (and it's my day off!!!))

well if you need help you only have to ask oh and send me tickets for flight out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro