Cortana News (Coming from the inside) (OP being updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the recent Cortana update, at random times when scrolling on any screen related to Cortana (search results, interests, news article pages, etc.) on my 1520, the content gets cut off. Here's a screenshot of it happening on my Microsoft news article page:

Bp-grvuCUAA6Z2u.jpg

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Earth to marketing... Earth to marketing! Please reconsider using phrases like "My suggestion well is dry". You know, if you've got nothing nice to say and all..

How about 'How can I help you' [next line] 'add more interests'

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Talderon, I am a Uk user, with regard to "soon" is it now an imminent soon or just plain not yet soon, my search button is wearing out from retrys hoping to see Uk Cortana

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Talderon, I am a Uk user, with regard to "soon" is it now an imminent soon or just plain not yet soon, my search button is wearing out from retrys hoping to see Uk Cortana

A few weeks from the scuttlebutt I am hearing, but nothing confirmed that I can say.

Talderon any news on Xbox video app getting the Fast Forward and Rewind buttons? Really miss those. Thanks!

I'll check on that and get back to you. :D

Can you tease any information on that features?

Nope. :( I will as soon as I can though!

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I'm in Canada. Since Talderon said that it was being rollout slowly, I'm wondering if we are talking couple more days or weeks for everyone to have the update?

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I ended up doing that very thing - she even let me take the quiz. However I don't see the feedback button that others have seen.

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Talderon this may sound silly but is there any work planned for the aesthetics of Cortana's results/information? Google Now is very pleasing to the eye, Cortana isn't. Maybe we should be able to set a white theme just for Cortana like in the email settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa