Cortana News (Coming from the inside) (OP being updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The argument to that would be that i don't think i have ever seen a car that doesn't have a clock on either the dash or as part of the display for the radio. So again why would you need to do that when you can glance briefly at either instead of spending several misheard attempts with Cortana in your car

When I walk my dog, I wear a bluetooth headset and stash my phone in my pocket so I can clean up after him and still answer calls or texts without touching my phone. I tried asking Cortana the time yesterdayt but was rejected. Normally I don't need that feature, but it isn't hard to think of scenarios where it would be handy.

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
When I walk my dog, I wear a bluetooth headset and stash my phone in my pocket so I can clean up after him and still answer calls or texts without touching my phone. I tried asking Cortana the time yesterdayt but was rejected. Normally I don't need that feature, but it isn't hard to think of scenarios where it would be handy.

I understand wanting the feature, but that's not really a very good scenario. It takes 20 seconds to clean up after your dog; a very narrow time frame in which to conjure the desire for Cortana to tell you the time.

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I think I have the update. I see the line between the cards and I even see the sun symbol on the live tile. However, I don't see the quiz yet.

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
It's just a really short, basic quiz. A few questions. As a result of my answers it added sports headlines and health headlines to my interests. You're hardly missing anything! :)

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It would be nice if Cortana could report her current version back to the user, so there wouldn't be so much guesswork here. It would have to be phrased humorously somehow though. Like "I had my last beauty sleep on June 15" or something? Or something Halo themed.

Anudeep Reddy

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
It would be nice if Cortana could report her current version back to the user, so there wouldn't be so much guesswork here. It would have to be phrased humorously somehow though. Like "I had my last beauty sleep on June 15" or something? Or something Halo themed.

That'd be funny and informative!! Seriously though, they could and should implement this....

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda wondering about all this update chit chat. I haven't received a single update in terms of a store download. I was under the impression, that all updates so far have been made server side. But if that were actually the case, shouldn't every one get it at the very same time?

Anudeep Reddy

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm kinda wondering about all this update chit chat. I haven't received a single update in terms of a store download. I was under the impression, that all updates so far have been made server side. But if that were actually the case, shouldn't every one get it at the very same time?

I was wondering the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven