Cortana News (Coming from the inside) (OP being updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonius138

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I am also not getting the weather update in the Cortana live tile. But as with others it would just show cloudy most of the year here in Oregon.

A.

Last edited:

Anudeep Reddy

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Do you have weather in your Interests? Can you try making it the first, or only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the first thing I tried but didn't work
Oh and last night I too had the Chinese Cortana live tile along with no interest section. Was working fine this morning.
Edit: Live tile showing weather now on its own. No changes interest section from my part.

Anudeep Reddy

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Have you guys noticed that Cortana now does arithmetic, but doesn't speak out the answers. Something we can expect her to do in the next update, Talderon?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Have you guys noticed that Cortana now does arithmetic, but doesn't speak out the answers. Something we can expect her to do in the next update, Talderon?

Now? It has been doing that. It can also do exchange rates, among others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
what i really want from Cortana... noise, opening Cortana and she/it speaks unprompted, i`m thinking when that finally happens i am just gona go.... "its aliiiiiive... and then do a scary type laugh

Clever look ups and tie ins are great but actually having the phone come alive and speak un prompted with an appropriate and relevant greeting will be a kin to the first time Pc`s got the ability to produce music, most of you wont remember that but in the day it was a revelation

*shakes phone*... speak damn it, speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos