Cortana News (Coming from the inside) (OP being updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Cortana will become smarter only when it interacts with you almost in a natural pattern other than giving pre defined responses. Otherwise how can we call it as a great innovative personal assistant. She doesn't even call you by name (basic thing).

We have to wait for a good time to get such an experience from smartphones

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Cortana will become smarter only when it interacts with you almost in a natural pattern other than giving pre defined responses. Otherwise how can we call it as a great innovative personal assistant. She doesn't even call you by name (basic thing).

We have to wait for a good time to get such an experience from smartphones
She does call you by name...just ask her your name and she will reply you

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
1/ I'm just commenting to get on this thread n also to thank u for ur time n effort but 2/ to c if maybe u could give me a rough idea how far u are away from pushing Cortana out in Aussie???

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Talderon,,

WP 8.1 is going to release in ten plus days according to ms India twitter...i want to use cortana after update...if u can give the approximate % of work done for India i could decide whether i should change the region and use cortana or wait one or two month max for cortana India...can u reply sorry for again disturbing u😞

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There are a lot of forum users from India who have been using Cortana. They could give you a good idea of how well it is working for them right now, and keep in mind that there are frequent server side improvements coming on line.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Talderon,,

WP 8.1 is going to release in ten plus days according to ms India twitter...i want to use cortana after update...if u can give the approximate % of work done for India i could decide whether i should change the region and use cortana or wait one or two month max for cortana India...can u reply sorry for again disturbing u��

1/ I'm just commenting to get on this thread n also to thank u for ur time n effort but 2/ to c if maybe u could give me a rough idea how far u are away from pushing Cortana out in Aussie???

Guys, I have stated this a lot. Until they release dates and timeline information to the press, I really can't say anything. I know what's coming soon and what I am allowed to announce, but all in all, I can't give you % of what is done in a market and what timeframe regions are at. I can say what I say and if I have more information, I will be sure to share! :)

Anudeep Reddy

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone notice that Cortana sounded like robotic today morning? But now she sounds more human than she did yesterday......another update on the server side Talderon?

tadevinney

Mar 12, 2008
Visit site
Wow. Weather icon on Cortana live tile started working today. Well that is cute.. Hope I get to see something other than a bright sun all the time here in Arizona.

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
For the first time I was asked if a map location was where I work, sadly it is incorrect due to my ever changing work locations but it was nice to see non the less

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I have stated this a lot. Until they release dates and timeline information to the press, I really can't say anything. I know what's coming soon and what I am allowed to announce, but all in all, I can't give you % of what is done in a market and what timeframe regions are at. I can say what I say and if I have more information, I will be sure to share! :)

oops sorry for asking...now will wait patiently for ur information....👍

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Figured out tonight, to get Cortana to understand me better I have to speak in an American accent.. Works a treat but the wife says I'm a f*****g ***** !! Woman will never understand the desperate need to get technology to work.. No matter what !

Anyway, the answer was Germany and I replaced 'game' with 'match'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786