Cortana News (Coming from the inside) (OP being updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSDigital

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
The changes to Bing you are seeing outside US (more features and bringing things more in line to what the US version of Bing is) are changes needed to bring Cortana to market with full functionality. :D
So, now that Bing is almost ready (and in a way Bing is Cortana), what are the next steps until we have Cortana? :)
Also do you know what devs can already do with Cortana? any link to API's? I'd like to start working on her ;)

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
@talderon wp8.1 rollout started already 625 & 925 got it and i am,waiting for my phone when it is available i am going to use cortana like others...does it will cause any errors when official cortana to India takes place in future ?? U told its in work but sorry can't wait for official launch in India,..����

No, this will not cause issues. Once Cortana is officially released, you change your settings back to your normal region and it will work.

So, now that Bing is almost ready (and in a way Bing is Cortana), what are the next steps until we have Cortana? :)
Also do you know what devs can already do with Cortana? any link to API's? I'd like to start working on her ;)

Try these links:

Quickstart: Voice commands (Windows Phone Store apps using C#/VB/C++ and XAML) (Preliminary)

Integrating Store Apps with Cortana in Windows Phone 8.1 | Search Blog

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
A question for anyone using cortana in India after changing the region and using cortana can we able to download any apps or update the apps from the store ?will it causes any problems while changing region ??

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
A question for anyone using cortana in India after changing the region and using cortana can we able to download any apps or update the apps from the store ?will it causes any problems while changing region ??

I'm not in India but Canada and I've changed my region to US. The only time when you will need to change your region back to India is when you buy the app first time.

If the app is free or any updates to an existing app that you already have will work with your region to US

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm not in India but Canada and I've changed my region to US. The only time when you will need to change your region back to India is when you buy the app first time.

If the app is free or any updates to an existing app that you already have will work with your region to US

thanks for ur reply...waiting for wp8.1 rollout

LSDigital

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Someday you'll wonder why nothing is being announced before it's finished...
If you can't handle this thread, why do you come back for more?

bbobeckyj

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Talderon, does there exist a list of concise/short Cortana commands that I can read somewhere?
For example, I don't want to have to type "create an appointment for..." each time. "New event..." is the shortest that I have found, is there a shorter command list?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Painkillerhu

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Someday you'll wonder why nothing is being announced before it's finished...
If you can't handle this thread, why do you come back for more?

It would be easier for anybody, believe me. I won't be angry, the devs won't be stressed out and we would get a quality app when it is ready...

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

w00t omg metric system

Is UK Cortana still Jen Taylor? Is this still a secret? Can't wait for weather in Celsius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss