Cortana News (Coming from the inside) (OP being updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

Finally Bing is getting the love it deserves also outside of the U.S.

I just noticed on the German Bing site that search results now also show the extended info box on the right side, which wasn't there few weeks ago.

arvinxi

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Finally Bing is getting the love it deserves also outside of the U.S.

I just noticed on the German Bing site that search results now also show the extended info box on the right side, which wasn't there few weeks ago.

Same here in the Philippines. Yay!

Ploydd

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
They added events to discover now
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140722_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140722_0002.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 20

Panathas

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
When Bing outside the US can tell me how tall the Eiffel tower is, then I will believe Cortana will #oo# arrive
Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro2_242 using Tapatalk

Ploydd

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Screenshot of when I asked Cortana about events nearby

e4u4ezyr.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I just learned Cortana in the UK will have a british accent, I hope there is a switch for accents as I would much prefer Jen Taylor's voice as opposed to a British accent.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've just heard elsewhere Cortana will come to China by the end of the month. Come on Talderon, you have to keep up! ;)

LMAO, It's not a matter of not keeping up, it's a matter of not being able to say anything. There are certain things I can get away with, but others that I am just not going to push my luck on.

I can't give specifics, but India and Europe as a whole need to keep a close eye on things Cortana related. :)

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I will really be happy the day they announce Cortana working in Canada! I remember that somebody higher up add Cortana (Canada) enabled to show in the convention.

Talderon, do you know or can you say something about the availability of Cortana in Canada?

LSDigital

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
LMAO, It's not a matter of not keeping up, it's a matter of not being able to say anything. There are certain things I can get away with, but others that I am just not going to push my luck on.

I can't give specifics, but India and Europe as a whole need to keep a close eye on things Cortana related. :)

I know, I was just kidding. But seriously, you should tell your boss that people want more info, even in an non-official way.
I'll be very glad just by knowing there is a little chance that more countries will get Cortana this year :)

anon(5379091)

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I know, I was just kidding. But seriously, you should tell your boss that people want more info, even in an non-official way.
I'll be very glad just by knowing there is a little chance that more countries will get Cortana this year :)

And then people mad at Microsoft because they were teased and hate to wait for too long for that to happen.

itzkavin

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site

India? Did you really mean that? *exited*

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
India? Did you really mean that? *exited*

Nope, I was kidding. :p

Ok, I was kidding about kidding. India and Europe are looking good. I have been watching some of the testing and the real big holdback is the voice recognition.

There are some shifts coming ahead on how Cortana is going to be released to markets which should allow us to shorten the timelines, but there may be some sacrifices needed in order to do that, so things are being weighed and balanced to see what is best for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99