Reminder for next time I'm in the car or based on bluetooth/WiFi connection

JDags80

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm loving the location based reminders in general and Cortana seems to bring up locations perfectly, whether they are in my favorite places or not, but what I'd really love is the ability to say "Next time i'm in my car, remind me to check the tire pressure" or something similar. It seems that this would be trivial to implement by setting the reminder for the next time I connect to a bluetooth device that is linked to Driving Mode. Yesterday I tried, "next time I leave work, remind me to check the tire pressure" but by the time I got the reminder I was already driving (understandable since I hadn't "left work" until I was outside the bounds of the office address).

I could also see using this for other types of connectivity - for example, "next time I connect to WiFi, remind me to download a large file"

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I like it.. a "location" reminder based off a Bluetooth connection. Maybe also something using NFC? You have a car dock with a NFC tag and when you pop your phone into it, BAM, up comes the reminder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb