Is Cortana faster?

Georgi Ivanov3

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I have just played around with Cortana, but surprisingly she is really faster and much better compared to what we had now. ~
For example until earlier today, I had to wait maybe 2-3 seconds until I get a response, but now she answers immediately. Additionally, her speech recognition is also much much faster and accurate than before.
Do you have the same feeling?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol did you get an update that the general public has not received yet? :p It could just depend on your connectivity :)

Georgi Ivanov3

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Well, in case you received the answer immediately until now (OK, not 0,00001 sec, but less than a sec), so I am just getting the experience others had before - my connection got better :D
Her speech recognition is way faster also..

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Haha it's probs cuz of the connection yes :) But Cortana was made to learn from us so the "speech recognition" bit does make sense :evil:

Georgi Ivanov3

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I also noted that MS claims that she would learn specific speech type to adjust to its owner along with faster predictions, based on past searches, but I was surprised it became so much better suddenly today. Anyway I feel happy with Cortana :)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The best thing, in my opinion, would be to give Cortana a Check-in option.. This way we could just go to a certain place check-in and tell her what that place actually is...

Divjot Singh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The best thing, in my opinion, would be to give Cortana a Check-in option.. This way we could just go to a certain place check-in and tell her what that place actually is...
You can add favorite places and give them a name. And the check in feature will come from 4square or FB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans