I have been a little slow on updating to WP8.1 as I was traveling and didn't want to risk have a problem with my phone if the upgrade went south. Anyways I am sure this has been answered somewhere I just can't seem to find it. When I am on WIFI Cortana tells me she can't connect right now. I have tried restarting, soft reset, etc. Nothing works. I saw somewhere that it is a router setting but I cant change the router where I work and everything else on my phone works fine so if it is a router problem to me that really is a Cortana problem since I have never had a problem in the last 2 years with my WP on this network. Anyone have an answer out there?
    04-30-2014 01:21 PM
    Lol I've been trying to convince some people that the Wifi connectivity on 8.1 leaves a bit to be desired about, but some.. ugh never mind....
    In any case.. She needs a strong connection so if the network your own is being overused then she might be a bit slow or give you that response idd...
    Also try turning off wifi sense + sharing network with others.. Not sure if those options actually mess with the signal, but just a few hours ago I had some issues
    with connecting to my network :/ I turned those two settings off and she was present again :)
    05-01-2014 01:32 AM
    05-01-2014 08:47 AM