I've been noticing a lot more "bugs" after that last WP Dev Preview update.

Interests have stopped working for me. When I swipe up to show my interests it says " Go ahead and tell Cortana what to do. Interests aren't available at the moment." If I go into the notebook under interests it says "We can't get to your Interests at the moment, but you can try again in a little bit." It's been about a week with this problem. Also Bing rewards appears to have stopped working with Cortana.

Has anyone else experienced this or found a fix?
    05-31-2014 10:42 PM
    I've been noticing a lot more "bugs" after that last WP Dev Preview update.

Interests have stopped working for me. When I swipe up to show my interests it says " Go ahead and tell Cortana what to do. Interests aren't available at the moment." If I go into the notebook under interests it says "We can't get to your Interests at the moment, but you can try again in a little bit." It's been about a week with this problem. Also Bing rewards appears to have stopped working with Cortana.

Has anyone else experienced this or found a fix?
    Solution : Turn on cookies in IE settings

Source : http://forums.windowscentral.com/cor...ll-things.html
    06-01-2014 09:54 AM
    Thank You. It works now! :-)
    06-02-2014 03:20 PM
    Solution : Turn on cookies in IE settings
    This didn't work for me. In fact, none of the solutions for the Cortana errors seem to be working with my Lumia 1020. Can't get to "interests" and every command I speak that would require internet use gets the "something has gone wrong. Try again later" reply. And, yes, I've tried running cell data only and I've tried WiFi only. I've rebooted her in airplane mode. I've allowed cookies, logged into Facebook and changed the speech settings off of Bluetooth only.

Leave it to me to have a rare issue. My last 1020 had a focus light that would never go off. Now, Cortana - the thing that kept me from changing to Android last month - doesn't work. And so few people have the issue that nobody cares.
    08-17-2014 12:15 PM
    It seem that we have the same problem: http://forums.windowscentral.com/cor...kend-down.html
    08-17-2014 12:18 PM
    Turned off half of my notifications, turned off the WiFi, stopped and restarted Cortana and now it works. Just can't turn on WiFi or it all fails.
    08-17-2014 07:10 PM