I can't get cortana..

Santi Fer

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
i know, everybody is goin to tell me i have to set my phone to ENG (US) (Lenguage; Region)
but I CAN'T do it, i mean, in the lenguage setting, when i try to put ENG (US) the phone dont tell me to reboot etc.

so, i was wondering if anybody got this problem, or ig anybody can tell me what i have to do..

and sorry for my english, it s very basic haha

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
i know, everybody is goin to tell me i have to set my phone to ENG (US) (Lenguage; Region)
but I CAN'T do it, i mean, in the lenguage setting, when i try to put ENG (US) the phone dont tell me to reboot etc.

so, i was wondering if anybody got this problem, or ig anybody can tell me what i have to do..

and sorry for my english, it s very basic haha

Do you have an HTC 8X? I have exactly the same problem on my phone (and I'm not the only one), even after a hardreset I can't choose ENG (US).

It's just something we have to live with, I guess...

Santi Fer

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Do you have an HTC 8X? I have exactly the same problem on my phone (and I'm not the only one), even after a hardreset I can't choose ENG (US).

It's just something we have to live with, I guess...

I have a Nokia Lumia 620. it works just fine, but this problem is giving me a itch, i hope the dev team can fix the issue...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo