cortana bugs and suggestions

itamar talmi

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
did not read the other threads so there could be duplication:

1. wake me up command for cortana does not work in my lumia 620. it says "something not right, try again later".
2. battery exhaustion is much faster in after the upgrade to 8.1. if it because cortana search suggestions in the background, there should be an option to stop it.
3. when i ask cortana to call, it usually when i am driving, so she calls but do not put the phone on speaker for me so i still need to look at the phone and touch the speaker button. this is a miss, i should be able to say "call on speaker" or configure it.
4. when cortana verify what i said, i want to be able to tell here immediatly what to change, for example tell "change time" (for a reminder). today i need to tell here that something is not as i ment and then she asks me what to change.
5. when i drive, i want to say to cortana - "navigate to ...." and she will start my GPS navigator for me with the right destination.

Itamar

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely NEED Cortana to respond and act accordingly when I say "Update me on [Facebook event; sports tournament; game]". It currently does not, and it should, because that's what actual personal assistants do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos