My Cortana is updated this morning (6/19)

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
My Cortana is now popping up with a cloud with weather info on the live tile and will finally answer the pressing question "what is my name" with an audible response!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine answers to "who am I?" ,"what's my name?" and "say my name" - but the live tile ONLY shows Sports score for my favourite team.

wpfanboy17

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I get weather info once every morning, then with commute info when its time to leave for work, then stock info (w/ news info in-between), then back to commute info when its time for home.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I get weather info once every morning, then with commute info when its time to leave for work, then stock info (w/ news info in-between), then back to commute info when its time for home.
Does it show up right before you leave for work? My route and travel time show up hours before I'm scheduled, and I don't plan on leaving early, heh.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Make sure all your Bing apps are linked to your MS account. News, Sports, Finance, and Weather all sync with Cortana now so you will see stuff like your custom news categories, stock watchlist, weather loc, and favorite sport teams will show up in Cortana's Interests section now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte