The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Is it possible?
    06-20-2014 01:58 PM
    add more teams or

interests > + button at bottom > news > type in any search term ( world cup results ) below input field tap the text ..... it is now added

next step, tap the red result and tick the notify box if required

it is a bit crude and lacking this way but we are using a 1.0 version on a dev preview, no doubt things will change as time goes by

I would absolutely love to see Formula1 teams listed in the sports section, for now though we got what we got

on a side not i just heard my cat puke in the kitchen... " Cortana, text wife in bed and tell her cats been sick and needs clearing up".... !!!! what do you mean, do it yourself lazy !!! cheeky damn phone

or just ask

wp_ss_20140622_0001.jpg
    I'd love to know myself. All I'm seeing is the ability to update your specific team.
    06-20-2014 02:08 PM
    add more teams or

interests > + button at bottom > news > type in any search term ( world cup results ) below input field tap the text ..... it is now added

next step, tap the red result and tick the notify box if required

it is a bit crude and lacking this way but we are using a 1.0 version on a dev preview, no doubt things will change as time goes by

I would absolutely love to see Formula1 teams listed in the sports section, for now though we got what we got

on a side not i just heard my cat puke in the kitchen... " Cortana, text wife in bed and tell her cats been sick and needs clearing up".... !!!! what do you mean, do it yourself lazy !!! cheeky damn phone

or just ask

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20140622_0001.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	69875
    Last edited by Lumiamike; 06-22-2014 at 03:20 AM.
    meddyrainzo likes this.
    06-22-2014 02:29 AM
    just an FYI, if you are at a computer, you can set this all up on there. Just open up Internet Explorer and go to Bing.com. Log in with your Microsoft Account (Ensure that you've also signed-up for the Bing Rewards program also....not required, but might as well so that you earn points to buy stuff).
    Ensure that in Bing "Settings" and then on "Personalization", that it is set to use Cortana data or whatever it is called "Other Cortana data".

You can add interests there and check your search history, etc. it is a bit easier than doing it on a cell phone, in my opinion. I have not checked or tried to tell Cortana to "add an interest" or something along the lines of that..but that might work also. Either way, just know that you can open up Bing.com and log in with your Microsoft Account on a larger screen such as a computer, and access much of the stuff that Cortana uses to give you updates.
    12-03-2014 05:27 PM