Cortana Has Lost The Plot

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm from Australia so obviously I've changed region and language settings to use Cortana. I recently change back to Australian settings to check an issue I had with the store and when I've changed back to US Cortana is now very buggy. I wanted to know if anyone else is/has experienced bugginess with Cortana??

Moon449

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm from Australia so obviously I've changed region and language settings to use Cortana. I recently change back to Australian settings to check an issue I had with the store and when I've changed back to US Cortana is now very buggy. I wanted to know if anyone else is/has experienced bugginess with Cortana??

I'm in australia and cortana seems to be working fine for me, but i have not changed regions back to australia then to US again. What kind of bugginess are you getting?

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't get to the settings in the actually Cortana app it was kinda showing like ghosting u get on an old Tele

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Well that's good to hear. Must have been a wierd bug from switching to a region that doesn't have cortana and then switching back.

No I know what it is now coz its happened again. I became a beta tester in n app that's in the forums n wen I go to the page Internet Explorer hours all weird like it's loading n reloading n then straight after Cortana goes all funny. I have to hard reset again now. **** what a **** day!!!

Moon449

May 29, 2014
Visit site
No I know what it is now coz its happened again. I became a beta tester in n app that's in the forums n wen I go to the page Internet Explorer hours all weird like it's loading n reloading n then straight after Cortana goes all funny. I have to hard reset again now. **** what a **** day!!!

That sucks, but atleast you managed to figure out what's causing it and can report it to the developer of that app if it's the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6