Deleting Music Searches

nrimolde

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't 100% sure this was the place to post this question as I am pretty new to the WPCentral forums.

What I am wondering is this: Is there any way to delete an individual result from the Music Searches section of Cortana's Notebook?
wp_ss_20140708_0002.png

The only way, that I have discovered is to go into Cortana's Settings, then select Search Settings, and Delete History.
wp_ss_20140708_0003.png

If this isn't possible, I guess this is more of a change I would like to see. Deleting search history shouldn't delete Music Searches, and I should be able to delete individual results.

Thanks

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't 100% sure this was the place to post this question as I am pretty new to the WPCentral forums.

What I am wondering is this: Is there any way to delete an individual result from the Music Searches section of Cortana's Notebook?
View attachment 71399

The only way, that I have discovered is to go into Cortana's Settings, then select Search Settings, and Delete History.
View attachment 71400

If this isn't possible, I guess this is more of a change I would like to see. Deleting search history shouldn't delete Music Searches, and I should be able to delete individual results.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos