How will Cortana look and sound for India??

Vishnu Hs

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
We saw the US version,we saw the chinese version but what about the indian version,how do u think will the animation be??what would be different??

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I think it will be same as us version in its alpha stage
But Microsoft can redesign d orb when they launch it in beta afterwards

Vishnu Hs

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Oye each state speaks a different language over here..so it ll feel weird.english being the common language will fell pretty easy and user friendly..

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Haha imagine if Satya Nadella voices Cortana for India, he has a nice English accent that is still heavily influenced by his Indian background.

Would be so awesome for WP users.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I think it will sound just like the US version to begin with.
The want Cortana to be more personal offering accents of people that actually live in the countries where Cortana is available.

It is very likely you guys are going to get Cortana in Hindi with an Indian guy(obviously).

Though it is very unlikely that Satya will voice Cortana it is very likely that it will be an Indian guy.

Amazing to see the progress Indians have made compared to us(Pakistanis), the CEO of Microsoft and Android are both Indians, and very competent people indeed.
Me: Kya kal barish hogi.
Cortana: Kal mausam saaf rahega
Hahaha I read that in Satya's voice, even though I've never heard him speak Hindi.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sandeep Randhawa

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't think Cortana for India will speak hindi.. India has alot of different languages that people in different regions speak and some of them don't properly know hindi but they know English as in south indian region. So Indian English for Cortana will do fine, and i think MS will do the same.

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
No offense intended, but what is Indian English accent? Accent also changes as we go from North to South. English Accent of South Indian is totally different from North/East/West Indian. Cortana will have tough time to get use to all Indian Accents :)

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
No offense intended, but what is Indian English accent? Accent also changes as we go from North to South. English Accent of South Indian is totally different from North/East/West Indian. Cortana will have tough time to get use to all Indian Accents :)
Accent changes from state to state atleast as far as I know. Hope atleast they give an option to select accents like between US,UK and any other

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99