I am going to use cortana beta...while changing the region & language to us.,what problems are seen and what will occur...some saying that WhatsApp will not work...others store will not...can people using cortana India beta only not alpha pls help...please come and share it...it will be helpful for new people..
    08-09-2014 12:46 PM
    I am going to use cortana beta...while changing the region & language to us.,what problems are seen and what will occur...some saying that WhatsApp will not work...others store will not...can people using cortana India beta only not alpha pls help...please come and share it...it will be helpful for new people..
    First: India has the alpha version. Second, if you're going to change all the settings to the US, then you're no longer using Indian Cortana, you'll be using the American version. Setting your phone to another region will cause the store to go and look for apps in that region - so it's actually working as it should.
    08-09-2014 12:50 PM
    Tried both UK English and US English in speech settings but can't find Cortana Alpha on my L925.
    08-09-2014 12:57 PM
    No offense to you, but if you are going to use those words to talk to Cortana, I suggest you should try some other software, because available or not, she will have only one answer, "Sorry, I didn't catch that"
    08-09-2014 01:05 PM
    First: India has the alpha version. Second, if you're going to change all the settings to the US, then you're no longer using Indian Cortana, you'll be using the American version. Setting your phone to another region will cause the store to go and look for apps in that region - so it's actually working as it should.
    what about apps working like WhatsApp viber etc and other ones can i use it?
    08-09-2014 01:12 PM