Provide New Concept for Cortana.

Zeal Nagar

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Hii..guys I m Zeal Nagar.

I have one idea for cortana.
concept is as follows.
1. Is to Provide Cortana Button in Action Center.

This button will help to Enable or Disable the cortana. When you enable this button cortana will enable. By enabling this button will not show any things on your screen but it will make it to run in background and also this features turn on your mic. After that you have to speak give command like- "WAKE UP CORTANA". This will make to run cortana. When you speak "WAKE UP CORTANA" she reply- "yes Sir/Madam What Can I Do for You?".
After that you can chit chat with Cortana.

At last there should be one more command like-"Exit or sleep". Which will lead to roll back Cortana to run in background.
This will make Realistic conversation Between the User and the Cortana.

By Disabling the Cortana Button, Cortana Features will disable, your bing search will work and also mic will turn off.

I have attached a simple concept image. i have make this image using paint.

i know guys this concept is Awesome. so cheer up this concept..plz

what do you thing comment below and also provide useful suggestion.

Thank You.
Zeal Nagar

Attachments

• Cortana.jpg
    Cortana.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
That's fine, but every time that you need to Enable/Disable Cortana, the phone requires a restart, so probably not that useful in the long run...

Zeal Nagar

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
you are right but for this concept they have to improve API so we can use it.
one thing when you enable cortana by changing the language and region of particular mobile that time you lost your bing search features like barcode scanning etc.that's way i suggest this one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs