cortana wont show next sports game being played

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
ok well tried asking this question yesterday 80 people looked at it but no response so lets try again.
Just as the title says on my phone cortana isn't showing the next game being played or current scores. It worked over the summer but quit after the last OS update from what i can tell. I tried removing them and adding them about 3 hours ago but still nothing.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hypnopottamus

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
What are you asking Cortana? Try asking her "when do the (insert team name here) play?"
If you want the latest scores, try saying "(NFL,NBA,NHL,etc) scores". For me it gives me the last game played scores and under it it says "see more." If I touch that it opens up Bing Sports app. And takes me direct to that sports latest scores section. Hope this helps.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Nope, she is not giving me the next list of games either. However, I am able to ask her, when do my Saints play? And she does tell me when, who, and time, they are playing. I've noticed another issue, Cortana isn't able to follow NCAA college football teams. I've tried plenty of times to add my favorite college football teams, and no luck.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the team names in your interests set to give you alerts?
wp_ss_20140911_0002.png

Mine shows the next game.
wp_ss_20140911_0003.png

After the games for my teams are over, I also get a notification of the final score.

Hypnopottamus

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I'm not able to actually add NCAA FB teams either. However, when I ask cortana "NCAA FB Schedule", she does show a short list of games from a website. If I tap on that it takes me to that website. I don't think Cortana is as powerful with college teams/games, but with pro sports it does pretty well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo