Need Cortana for Indian Region

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
patience is the virtue. If you want your product not to be underwhelming, you've gotta give it time for development. Being an indian, I'm also waiting for it, but I know its gonna take time and when it will be rolled out, your mind will be blown :)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Cortana is available for India with WP8.1 GDR1 update in alpha form. Currently GDR1 update is only available on the dev preview and not OTA. If you are really eager to get Cortana, then I suggest you install the dev preview on your phone or else you need to wait patiently for a couple of months for the official update to roll out.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Alpha version for 8.1 update 1 dev preview, beta version for 8.1 dev preview. I know that, I can't install dev preview as it would void my phones warranty. Will patiently wait for Cortana to come here in India

rkasani

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Do we need this WindowsPhone 8.1 update 1 for Cortana to work in India ??
I just saw some where that we change some settings in Language, Region and Speech and Cortana will appear, but it didn't
Can anyone help ??

itzkavin

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Do we need this WindowsPhone 8.1 update 1 for Cortana to work in India ??
I just saw some where that we change some settings in Language, Region and Speech and Cortana will appear, but it didn't
Can anyone help ??

Change your region to "United States" and language to "English (US)" and let your phone to download and install the language pack (it will happen like a phone update).

That's it.. you can find Cortana in your apps..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium