Minutes Selector in 15-minute Increments

msdugn

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey - if you're like me and have no use for scrolling through all 60 minutes in the time selector, consider voting for my UserVoice idea to provide an option for 15-minute increments. This will make your time-picker only display 00, 15, 30 and 45 minute selections - making scrolling and selecting so much faster and much les tedious.

If you'd like to vote it up for Microsoft to see, click this, sign in and use a few of your votes to rally the cause!

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...6599-minutes-selector-in-15-minute-increments

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I could go for that. I can't think of a time when I've ever had a meeting or appointment start at any time other than on the hour or half hour.

Voting.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
A more elegant solution might be to change the scrolling behavior of the current wheel. Have a quick spin turn it in 15 minute increments, then you can manually turn to the individual minute. So one "spin" would take you to 15. Then a controlled "click" would turn it one spot to 16.
Otherwise you need a separate picker. You could never limit an alarm clock or a timer to 15 minute increments.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3