How do you get Cortana to predict football games

Rod Iron

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Right now she only gives links, I'm using the DP by the way thanks to Samsung. Also she doesn't seem to understand some things I'm saying; kinda frustrating to say the least.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just ask "Whos gonna win the Brown Titans game" and she announces it. When it comes to the browns... shes been wrong everytime. LOL.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I just ask "Whos gonna win the Brown Titans game" and she announces it. When it comes to the browns... shes been wrong everytime. LOL.

Well if you're asking about the Browns, anyone can correctly predict the outcome! :eek:rly:

Munter2

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
The past three weeks she hasn't been as accurate. I can't help but wonder if that isn't by design as she was way more accurate than any Las Vegas handicapper previously and we just can't let that continue.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Possibly only for the next game scheduled for that team?

Asking, "Who will win the Lions game on Thanksgiving Day" gets me a web search.

Asking, "Who will win the Lions game" got me a longish verbal response about this Sunday's Lions @ New England game. Cortana called a Lions win, "not likely," but she urged me: "Don't stop cheering though."

Munter2

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Possibly only for the next game scheduled for that team?

Asking, "Who will win the Lions game on Thanksgiving Day" gets me a web search.

Asking, "Who will win the Lions game" got me a longish verbal response about this Sunday's Lions @ New England game. Cortana called a Lions win, "not likely," but she urged me: "Don't stop cheering though."
I don't think they program in the predictions until all the previous week's games are played. That would really be the only way to do it and still be fairly accurate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb