Can the bloggers show all the new features everyone cares to comment on?

Michael Brooks5

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: A bit disappointed with WPcentral Bloggers.

UK version won't flip a coin or roll the die, but it will roll the dice and its stuck on four all the time :/

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

I believe there is one blogger from the UK and one blogger from India. All of the others are from the USA, so they wouldn't use Cortana alpha.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

even most of us from India etc here dont really use cortana alpha,cortana beta works better for us
im shocked the way people find new reasons to rant in the forums these days

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So Sorry If you didn't read the last few posts and a part of the first post itself. It is quoted above. All that was needed was a comment on if it was the alpha beta or certain regions that were getting it. At no point in time were the expected to leave their family lives to go to work.

I think the next new thread should be a bit disappointed in users who either don't read the entire post or misread the posts before giving their 2 bobs worth. :amaze:

It is impossible to tell which version / region has what, prime example the UK version of Cortana also in beta does not mirror the US version. So to expect them to list which version or which region gets what is not possible as they would have to go through each version with a fine tooth comb. The only people who would know what you seek is the Cortana Dev team at Microsoft.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

It is impossible to tell which version / region has what, prime example the UK version of Cortana also in beta does not mirror the US version. So to expect them to list which version or which region gets what is not possible as they would have to go through each version with a fine tooth comb. The only people who would know what you seek is the Cortana Dev team at Microsoft.

So Would it be too much to ask for if the blog contains where this feature was sighted or who has it? That is what I was after :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo