Can Cortana say the reminder instead?

Tyranade

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
When I set Cortana to remind me of something I get a notification message.
Is it possible to have Cortana speak instead? So for example she she could say "Your doctors appointment is 9:30am today"

Link Kadeshi

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Would be nice, though what if it was an announcement you wouldn't want shared? Like if you had a doctors appointment, and didn't need everyone in your office/library/Burger King to know that. I think it'd need a selection when you make the reminders to allow a tone instead. Otherwise, I'll stick with the audio track of Cortana saying "Chief. Chief, can you hear me?" from Halo. Works well enough, and makes people turn their heads. :p

Tyranade

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, your right in that it would probably be better if she just said something neutral to grab your attention. But at least she would talk to you 😁

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Would be nice, though what if it was an announcement you wouldn't want shared? Like if you had a doctors appointment, and didn't need everyone in your office/library/Burger King to know that. I think it'd need a selection when you make the reminders to allow a tone instead. Otherwise, I'll stick with the audio track of Cortana saying "Chief. Chief, can you hear me?" from Halo. Works well enough, and makes people turn their heads. :p

How do you get her to say that? She never said that to me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos