Unreasonable rants again from WP owners

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Here, kristalsoldier, listen to Paul Thurrot's explanation about Windows Phone and the new Office...

Windows Weekly 388 | TWiT.TV

He's actually very logical and explains it very well.

its just not abt offc, skype onedrive and even AOE, I'm not against bringing office on other platforms its a money making service for them, main revenue generator but skype n AOE, soon Halo might also be seen on Ios n android, u need exclusives and unique ecosystem for an OS to succeed

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
its just not abt offc, skype onedrive and even AOE, I'm not against bringing office on other platforms its a money making service for them, main revenue generator but skype n AOE, soon Halo might also be seen on Ios n android, u need exclusives and unique ecosystem for an OS to succeed

No you don't. You need a good OS that people want to use.

When iOS launched with the iPhone. There was near zero ecosystem or exclusive apps. In fact, it didn't even have as many features as the competition. But people liked the OS, they wanted to use it.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I don't think so. Some people who live on Microsoft's services would buy a WP, while most of them would just switch to other OS being dissatisfied. As other OSes have majority, WP doesn't, MS actually did a good move by providing its services to other OSes, basically MS wants people to use its services, no matter which OS they are using.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Windows Central folks, wouldn't you want this thread to be on one of your articles? Wanna hear your thoughts. Hihi
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937) using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss