Hi all! Today when I was in a hurry to leave for my institute, I accidentally opened certain apps (while the phone was still in the pocket). Upon taking the phone out, I noticed a voice responding to something (I really don't know how that happened and what I really did) that I had opened and the accent was definitely Indian. I'm cent percent sure that was Cortana in it's dormant mode! Any news regarding this?!
    12-06-2014 04:24 AM
    I've not noticed anything new.. but yeah Bing India got a small change.. they have included some new bar at the bottom with I guess trending topics?? not sure what it is...
    Mohammed Bugedwala likes this.
    12-06-2014 04:35 AM
    Hi all! Today when I was in a hurry to leave for my institute, I accidentally opened certain apps (while the phone was still in the pocket). Upon taking the phone out, I noticed a voice responding to something (I really don't know how that happened and what I really did) that I had opened and the accent was definitely Indian. I'm cent percent sure that was Cortana in it's dormant mode! Any news regarding this?!
    Do you already have Cortana? If not, it's just the voice search option i think. It might've said, "Sorry, I did not understand you". It's not Cortana.
    Mohammed Bugedwala likes this.
    12-06-2014 04:44 AM
    I've not noticed anything new.. but yeah Bing India got a small change.. they have included some new bar at the bottom with I guess trending topics?? not sure what it is...
    I guess it was just the voice search! :/
    12-06-2014 10:47 AM
    Do you already have Cortana? If not, it's just the voice search option i think. It might've said, "Sorry, I did not understand you". It's not Cortana.
    Yes it was the same. I think you are right! :'(
    12-06-2014 10:48 AM
    no nothing like that
    12-07-2014 10:14 AM