Cortana finally gets Indian accent?

Mohammed Bugedwala

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all! Today when I was in a hurry to leave for my institute, I accidentally opened certain apps (while the phone was still in the pocket). Upon taking the phone out, I noticed a voice responding to something (I really don't know how that happened and what I really did) that I had opened and the accent was definitely Indian. I'm cent percent sure that was Cortana in it's dormant mode! Any news regarding this?!

elwin lobo

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I've not noticed anything new.. but yeah Bing India got a small change.. they have included some new bar at the bottom with I guess trending topics?? not sure what it is...

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi all! Today when I was in a hurry to leave for my institute, I accidentally opened certain apps (while the phone was still in the pocket). Upon taking the phone out, I noticed a voice responding to something (I really don't know how that happened and what I really did) that I had opened and the accent was definitely Indian. I'm cent percent sure that was Cortana in it's dormant mode! Any news regarding this?!

Do you already have Cortana? If not, it's just the voice search option i think. It might've said, "Sorry, I did not understand you". It's not Cortana. :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12