கோர்டனா!!!!!!!!!

Anand Rangaraj

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
கோர்டனா இந்தியாவிற்கு எப்போ வரும் என்ற அறிவிப்பு இனி தரவில்லை.. ஆவலாக உள்ளது......:grin:

Anand Rangaraj

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
i know it's a international forum.. i am expecting 1 or 2 persons will like my language, that's enough for me.. otherwise i know how to expose in general forum.. & language is not important to us like a windows. lol

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
கோர்டனா இந்தியாவிற்கு எப்போ வரும் என்ற அறிவிப்பு இனி தரவில்லை.. ஆவலாக உள்ளது......:grin:
Oh my god ! What's ur language ?! :D it looks so complicated!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
ஆல்ஃபா அல்லது ராவல்பிண்டி பீட்டா ஐந்து OS பதிப்பு மற்றும் அமைப்புகளை தேவைகள் உள்ளன. ஒவ்வொரு தேவை என்ன பார்க்க இங்கே வரைபடங்கள் பின்பற்றவும்.

When, where, and on what phones is Cortana available? How to - Microsoft Community

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
It's a very beautiful character set, I'll say that much. I wonder what it sounds like.

English is my only language, however sometimes I enjoy changing the default language on a device or computer and using it that way for as long as I can stand it just to see if I can still find my way around. I figure I must be learning something.

SpO BoB, just grab your (spare, hopefully) phone and change its language to Tamil then you can see for yourself.

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It's a very beautiful character set, I'll say that much. I wonder what it sounds like.

English is my only language, however sometimes I enjoy changing the default language on a device or computer and using it that way for as long as I can stand it just to see if I can still find my way around. I figure I must be learning something.

SpO BoB, just grab your (spare, hopefully) phone and change its language to Tamil then you can see for yourself.

Ahhh! Right I will pick up my old L.620 and change It :D :D

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Ahhh! Right I will pick up my old L.620 and change It :D :D

But remember where the setting is to change the language back. :)
;-)
We had already several questions from people how to do it after they "played" around.
Tip it's the 2 setting under date and time and date and tine you can recognize because it starts with UTC

SpO BoB

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
But remember where the setting is to change the language back. :)
;-)
We had already several questions from people how to do it after they "played" around.
Tip it's the 2 setting under date and time and date and tine you can recognize because it starts with UTC
Of course! Thnxx for the tip! After I did it , I didn't know which is where 😂 I found it after a lot of trials 😂 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers