கோர்டனா இந்தியாவிற்கு எப்போ வரும் என்ற அறிவிப்பு இனி தரவில்லை.. ஆவலாக உள்ளது......
    bala242 likes this.
    02-20-2015 05:08 AM
    Cortona introduced as alpha, u can get that with denim update, Thanks for posting in tamil!
    Anand Rangaraj likes this.
    02-20-2015 05:25 AM
    Dei... This is an international forum, so please restrict it to just English.

As for Cortana, change region to US & enjoy.
    02-20-2015 05:27 AM
    i know it's a international forum.. i am expecting 1 or 2 persons will like my language, that's enough for me.. otherwise i know how to expose in general forum.. & language is not important to us like a windows. lol
    MSARUL likes this.
    02-20-2015 06:44 AM
    கோர்டனா இந்தியாவிற்கு எப்போ வரும் என்ற அறிவிப்பு இனி தரவில்லை.. ஆவலாக உள்ளது......
    Oh my god ! What's ur language ?! :D it looks so complicated!
    xandros9 and Anand Rangaraj like this.
    02-20-2015 06:55 AM
    TAMIL...... you cant find easily.. its just a cortana forum.. :-)
    SpO BoB likes this.
    02-20-2015 06:58 AM
    MSARUL gave it away ;) I wonder what your keyboard looks like! Care to post a screenshot?
    Anand Rangaraj and MSARUL like this.
    02-20-2015 07:00 AM
    TAMIL...... you cant find easily.. its just a cortana forum.. :-)
    Oh! :) can you post screen shot of the keyboard :D I really need to see it 😊
    xandros9 likes this.
    02-20-2015 07:20 AM
    ஆல்ஃபா அல்லது ராவல்பிண்டி பீட்டா ஐந்து OS பதிப்பு மற்றும் அமைப்புகளை தேவைகள் உள்ளன. ஒவ்வொரு தேவை என்ன பார்க்க இங்கே வரைபடங்கள் பின்பற்றவும்.

When, where, and on what phones is Cortana available? How to - Microsoft Community
    02-20-2015 08:02 AM
    It's a very beautiful character set, I'll say that much. I wonder what it sounds like.

English is my only language, however sometimes I enjoy changing the default language on a device or computer and using it that way for as long as I can stand it just to see if I can still find my way around. I figure I must be learning something.

SpO BoB, just grab your (spare, hopefully) phone and change its language to Tamil then you can see for yourself.
    RumoredNow and Anand Rangaraj like this.
    02-20-2015 09:36 AM
    It's a very beautiful character set, I'll say that much. I wonder what it sounds like.

English is my only language, however sometimes I enjoy changing the default language on a device or computer and using it that way for as long as I can stand it just to see if I can still find my way around. I figure I must be learning something.

SpO BoB, just grab your (spare, hopefully) phone and change its language to Tamil then you can see for yourself.
    Ahhh! Right I will pick up my old L.620 and change It :D :D
    02-20-2015 10:17 AM
    Ahhh! Right I will pick up my old L.620 and change It :D :D
    But remember where the setting is to change the language back. :-)
    ;-)
    We had already several questions from people how to do it after they "played" around.
    Tip it's the 2 setting under date and time and date and tine you can recognize because it starts with UTC
    RumoredNow and SpO BoB like this.
    02-20-2015 12:36 PM
    But remember where the setting is to change the language back. :-)
    ;-)
    We had already several questions from people how to do it after they "played" around.
    Tip it's the 2 setting under date and time and date and tine you can recognize because it starts with UTC
    Of course! Thnxx for the tip! After I did it , I didn't know which is where 😂 I found it after a lot of trials 😂 :D
    02-20-2015 01:40 PM
    wp_ss_20150223_0001.png

It is a TAMIL app
    RumoredNow, MSARUL and SpO BoB like this.
    02-23-2015 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD