has anything changed?

barbaram

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I rarely travel, but last year I took a trip which was booked on Travelocity. Cortana tracked it for me which was sort of fun.

This year I am taking another trip, also booked on Travelocity but through a different airline. Cortana has ignored my trip totally.

I searched on line and on this forum to see if i could find a way to talk Cortana into tracking my flight. I might have missed something, but the only question/answers I found were from 2014. Some folks at that time said if Cortana doesn't pick it up, you should try to email your itinerary to yourself. I tried this and nothing went through. How does one email to ones self?

The other thing people said was that some airlines use an odd numbering system and Cortana will never figure it out. I'm flying a big airline and it seems odd that Cortana would find a problem with them.

Has anything changed? Is there another answer to this?

thanks for any help you can give me!!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Depending on your location, you might notice that Cortana is still under "BETA" status as indicated in the landing page of Cortana - unfinished, still under testing and development.

Such developmental stage could include back-end level changes, and what you're experiencing (or no longer experiencing) is one of them. Other users have reported that Cortana is no longer giving departure reminders for location-based appointments.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans