So...anyway for flight info to work with delta yet?

tacroy

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I really DIG the flight and travel planning... in theory. I'm still not able to find out how to actually make it work! Anyone have any tricks or ideas to try?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
If you get an itinerary or your boarding pass emailed to your outlook email account Cortana will pick it up automatically and inform you as your actual flight day draws closer.

tacroy

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Have you had that work with Delta? I lfy around 3 times a month, and cortana has never found one of my delta reservations in my email correctly. So I figure their must be something I am doing wrong!

madthoughts

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I've found that if I manually search for the delta flight number, Cortana brings up the status info with a ":Track this Flight" option underneath.

Not ideal of course.

I also think the flight needs to be withing 28-30 days. I just tried to add some future flights occurring in late April. I manually put in the flight number and it gave me the status for the flight today. I clicked on the track this flight option, then opened my Nnotebook -> Travel. I clicked on the flight number, and there was a drop down to pick the day of the flight. It only went 28 days into the future, so I couldn't change my own flight yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre