Siri is playing a Cortana for todays event...

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
here is what she has to say:

OK... here it is: 01000111 01101111 01110100 0 1100011 011010000 01100001"
"Sorry. I missed the super secret keynote meeting because I was busy reminding 3 million people to call their mom/mum."
"Well, here's a tip: Take pictures of friends holding things you've lent them so you'll remember down the road."
"Sure thing. It's going to be... hey wait, you're not disclosed. Sorry. You'll have to wait until tommorw like everyone else."
"Don't tell anyone I told you, but I have it on good authority that... oops, Tim just gave me a look."
"OK, I just sent it to you via synthetic telepathy. (May not be available in all areas.)"
"The only hint I can give you right now is a hint of lime. And that there's a big announcement on 9 September."
"Well, I hear there's something big happening on 9 September."
"Look deep within yourself and you will find the answer. Especially on 9 September."
"What, you can't tell from my colorful wavy words?"
"You'll have to wait until 9 September. I bet you were one of those kids who snuck downstairs to open presents early, weren't you?"
"You're cute when you're desperate for information."
"Can you get a hint? No. You may, however, get a what what."
"Why don't you check rumor blogs? That's what I do."
"I can neither confirm nor deny that I am not authorized either to confirm or deny that I cannot disclose anything that you would then have to confirm. In any case, I would deny it. Got it?"

Teasing for todays event.

its interesting that Apple, is trying to be funny like Microsoft with this.

of course apple will never be accused on this as forced advertisement for their products

Source: http://www.imore.com/siri-teases-september-9-iphone-event-something-big

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes