Cortana shows "Interests: Tap to view" W10M build 10581

ram7489

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey all! Just wondering if anyone found a way around Cortana showing "Interests: Tap to view" instead of showing the daily glance, calendar stuff and weather and all that.
It was working perfectly fine until about 20 hours ago.

ram7489

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Please tell me you got an answer to this somewhere. Mine is doing the same on both my phone and PC. Cortana is DEAD.

Nope... Update 107 and it still does the same.
Resetting "What Cortana knows about you" fixes the issue temporarily, but the issue returns.

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
my cortana is also showing the same for past 3-4 days.. both in windows mobile and PC... happy that I'm not alone...
Now whats this, MS???

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I think the problem occurs in slower internet speeds. When on high speed Wi-Fi, Cortana worked normally most of the times. I think MS expects all of it's customers to own a 4G plan or high speed broadband..

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I think the problem occurs in slower internet speeds. When on high speed Wi-Fi, Cortana worked normally most of the times. I think MS expects all of it's customers to own a 4G plan or high speed broadband..

Don't think you need 4g but you do need a good connection. I've noticed this myself

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but i had been on the same connection even before. This problem started around a month back only.

It definitely has to be the internet connection.

My internet connection in work is ridiculously slow. However, my surface pro 4 (10586) shows everything fine in Cortana.

But my lumia (14393) only shows "interests - tap to view"

Chef316

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Tried logging out and logging back in but failed to remember the login bug on this new build. Now I'm logged out and Cortana is useless other than for manual Bing and app search. Oh well. Should get a new build next week...I hope.

afshin bahramy1

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
hi friends, i also this problem, solving this is easy!
go to Cortana, tap Notebook, About me, and then signed out your account, and again signed in! and cortana worked.
hope this helpful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb