Cortana UK

hovesteve

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Is Cortana working in the UK yet? I know she works when I change regions to usa etc. When I switch back to UK she disappears again. Am I missing something?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Been working fine for me, both on mobile and Windows 10.

What device and operating system are you using?

hovesteve

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Think I have it sorted, didn't have English (GB) speech recognition downloaded! Doing that now so hopefully will work then. Cheers though

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You should have said "Yes". You could have signed Bob's copy of Topographic Oceans for him; would have chuffed him to bits....

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Well he could have but since I got the music pass I just downloaded "The Studio Albums" containing 77 tracks of musical wonderfulness and seeing as many Yes tracks are 20 minutes long this is some album........

I have to say that the music of Yes has often accompanied the parts of my life that have been emotional, like cranking up the volume on a Quad amp with the sound emanating from a pair of Tannoy Monitor Golds when my first child was born, luckily I lived on a small island at the time so didn't upset too many neighbours and yes I was a teenager in the 70's..................

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo