Cortana not pulling flight info from emails

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
It's been nearly a year since Cortana tracked my Delta flights from info pulled from my email.

It's ridiculous. I've sent countless feedback, tweets, emails... no answer or even responses.

Is this working for anyone? Maybe for different airlines?

omerfbingol

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Not working for me either, and it displays wrong airline name for one of my regular flights. The tracking service it uses doesn't update on delays even when the plane lands hours later...
It starts tracking a flight dated for the current date even if I manually enter the correct time myself and I end up having to change the day in the interests settings. I just gave up hoping :(

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I just wish someone would actually address the issue, seems like it's bring ignored even though Cortana's contextual features like pulling info from emails is a major selling point.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, hijacking this thread but ...

Does the email have to be formatted a certain way? Does it have to be microsoft account email?

It's been a couple days but I have an itinerary from a travel agency and Cortana hasn't picked up on it and whether or not I wanted to track it.

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't know the requirements, it always worked with Delta's emails but never did with my 830. It's working again now that I'm in a 950.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Not working for me in Canada either. Received email itinerary from expedia yesterday and nothing.

Usually it worked for my Air Canada bookings direct ok air Canada. This was ok my 930. On my 950xl now, I'm now have an itinerary from a travel agent but the flight is not being detected by Cortana. Need to wait til I book directly with Air Canada again to see...

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Booked a flight on aircanada directly, Cortana doesn't know about it. Email is on a imap account one. Saved booking to calendar, albeit google one, and Cortana still doesn't ask if I want to track it.

This was all fine on my 930 with windows 8.1 :(

Stephen Townsley

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Never tracked a flight for me. I am in the UK. I have used British Airways, KLM and Aer Lingus. Airlines,travel websites and in fact anyone who sends travel related information is faithfully and predictably ignored by Cortana. Used an Android phone once and it picked it up immediately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans