How can I get back Cortana on my Lumia 735 phone running Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how can i get back cortana inc my lumia 735 phone running windows 10?

i have owned a nokia lumia 735 device. after some days when i upgrade my windows 8.1 to 10.its successfully upgraded but there is no live tiles of cortana so anybody have an idea to get back cortana so plz..................help me................ thanks on this emial adress....<e-mail address removed by mod>........................thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: how can i get back cortana inc my lumia 735 phone running windows 10?

For the sake of your personal security and privacy, we do not allow people to publish private information (like an e-mail address) to these forums. The forum does have a private messaging system, but you'd have to sign up as a member if you want to use it.

Note that we are a community of enthusiasts and not affiliated with Microsoft in any way.

Mikepoint

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: how can i get back cortana inc my lumia 735 phone running windows 10?

When I first purchased my phone I immediately upgraded to Windows 10(that was about a month ago),I had a similar, If not the same problem. I asked around, looked in the forums, and finally called support and was told, the Windows 10 OS I was using was not compatible with Cortana and that I should hard reboot back to factory setting and use 8.1. I did this a week ago and me and Cortana are one happy family. But I do miss 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium