I have Lumia 950 dual sim phone with OS 10.0.10586.318 and I am living in India.
    Recently I factory reset (on 13th May 2016) my phone due to some problem in phone, after that I think as I saw today some notebooks are missing like Academic, Events, Getting Around, Health & Fitness, Packages, Reservation, Shopping and Sports whereas in laptop with same build but on that all notebooks are there in Cortana.
    Is this backend server from Microsoft or this problem in my phone or I have to factory reset or wait for official build update from Microsoft.
    Any Indian using Lumia 950/XL or another phone on above build help me.
    Waiting for your appropriate answer.
    06-05-2016 11:42 AM
    I have Lumia 950 dual sim phone with OS 10.0.10586.318 and I am living in India.
    Recently I factory reset (on 13th May 2016) my phone due to some problem in phone, after that I think as I saw today some notebooks are missing like Academic, Events, Getting Around, Health & Fitness, Packages, Reservation, Shopping and Sports whereas in laptop with same build but on that all notebooks are there in Cortana.
    Is this backend server from Microsoft or this problem in my phone or I have to factory reset or wait for official build update from Microsoft.
    Any Indian using Lumia 950/XL or another phone on above build help me.
    Waiting for your appropriate answer.
    I am from India with a L535 DS on build 10586.318.I have the same interests showing in Cortana Notebook on my Laptop and phone.These interests are the same I had chosen with Cortana on my phone while on 8.1.These interests have not changed though I have factory reset my phone quite a few times due to various problems.
    You can manage your interests from Cortana > Notebook > Settings >Manage what Cortana knows about me in the clouds.
    You can also check out the following link
    Cortana, Search, and privacy: FAQ - Microsoft Windows

Hope this works for you.
    06-06-2016 11:21 AM