How to turn on Notifications for reminders ?

mh imran

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I turned of notifications for Cortana a week ago. after that my reminders aren't showing up in the action center. yesterday I got the anniversary update. after that in settings/ systems/ notifications and action most of the apps are not showing up for notification control. only alarm, mail, store, location, auto play, and Bitdefender. Cortana and other apps are missing from the settings. how to fix this problem. ? before a week ago or maybe before the update It was fine. ( sorry for bad English )

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I turned of notifications for Cortana a week ago. after that my reminders aren't showing up in the action center. yesterday I got the anniversary update. after that in settings/ systems/ notifications and action most of the apps are not showing up for notification control. only alarm, mail, store, location, auto play, and Bitdefender. Cortana and other apps are missing from the settings. how to fix this problem. ? before a week ago or maybe before the update It was fine. ( sorry for bad English )

can you check in cortana settings itself?

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I have same issue and I don't see a place in Cortana settings to have a notification in action center.

I was watching the AU hands on video Zac Bowden just posted and he had the ability to prioritize it. I can't find it on mine anywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster