Your experience with Hey Cortana?

LarsCor

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Guys, I was wondering how is your experience with Hey Cortana? I happen to have an Xbox One, Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 950 XL and all have Hey Cortana enabled. So fun thing is when I shout Hey Cortana, all three devices should light up... should. In most cases, both My Xbox (with Kinect) and Surface immediately react. The phone however, stays quiet. I've tried enabeling recognizing non native accents (although I dont have that enabled on my Surface) and tried learning my voice, with little to no result.

Funny thing, every one in a while, Cortana on my phone just starts listening at pretty random moments.

So how is your experience? Do you use Hey Cortana, is it working?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a PC to throw into the mix as well as the 950XL, SP3 and Xbox One, and they really need to give this issue some thought, I will probably go back to Xbox commands on the Xbox One for now, but it seems to be a bit of hit and miss as to what device comes to life when I say it, I suppose it depends on where you are in the room etc.

Djalmar

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
In my XboxOne the command is pretty slow and kinda snaps in the screen maybe it should be like a popup or something over the game frame while you are gaming its very intrusive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3