why cant cortana recognise queens bohemian rhapsody?

Henrik Karlberg

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
im using lumia 930 latest version 1607,
language english uk, region sweden, regional format swedish.

now. i was toying around with cortana since i found a list of commands. now i know that i am very limited with cortana because of the region thing (such as street names not showing up on cortana when i speak them since she doesnt know them in swedish.).
But i am surprised she doesnt know to identify songs such as queens bohemian rhapsody when i told cortana "what is this song" and cortana started listening to music, but couldnt recognise any songs i tried.

update1:
I tried using the musical notes this time and it didnt recognise from there either

Last edited:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
im using lumia 930 latest version 1607,
language english uk, region sweden, regional format swedish.

now. i was toying around with cortana since i found a list of commands. now i know that i am very limited with cortana because of the region thing (such as street names not showing up on cortana when i speak them since she doesnt know them in swedish.).
But i am surprised she doesnt know to identify songs such as queens bohemian rhapsody when i told cortana "what is this song" and cortana started listening to music, but couldnt recognise any songs i tried.

Did you tried tapping the music notes on top of screen instead?

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
In my case it recognized it right away. :) By the way, the recognition works better in parts of songs where there is singing. Which does make sense. :)

qNyT6Qd.png

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786