Cortana missing/gone!!!

DragonFireDon22

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Is there any tool that's made to restore OR at the last resort reset all the Cortana registry settings and files to make it work again (ONLY CORTANA/but NOT the whole OS), on a computer that had Cortana working but somehow it no longer works?

Just can't figure out what to do anymore, tried so much but it still is gone, and I DON'T want to reset my PC at all, period. Everything on my computer works fine, NO other issues, except I no longer have Cortana working so reset my PC isn't something I like to do.

None of the Windows Updates even fixes it. UGH! I know I can't be the only one with this problem, although many other people had an easy solution like turning enable bing or location, etc to on, those didn't fix mine; mine seem more complicated than that. But I still have not yet found a solution out there though other than people telling other people to reset their OS. WTF is that BS solution? Reset a OS is NEVER a good solution unless the whole OS is F-ed Up.

There has to be ANOTHER way to fix this Cortana problem alone without reset the whole OS.

I am not sure, but I wonder if this value that's wrong? CortanaMUID

Microsoft, why don't you come out with a Cortana troubleshooting & fix tool?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism