Cortana no longer remembers Break-through List!!

Rohitdas Mallya B

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I set up Quiet Hours and with Break-through list.
Quiet hours works very well. But the same is not with Break-through List.
Cortana forgets the Break-through list every now and then(Not sure when exactly she forgets this)
Can anyone suggest what to do?

Regards,
Rohit Mallya

Lee Power

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Same here, Contacts that are in my Facebook friends list that i then add to my breakthrough list are fine. Contacts that are just added to the phone contacts memory & then added to breakthrough list just get forgotten.

rasputin01

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
My breakthrough list resets every day. Very frustrating as I have quiet hours set to work 9pm to 6am and I have to redo the list nightly.

JuannyBooBoo

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I am glad to see that I'm not the only one with this issue... my breakthrough list isn't working either. The majority of the names are remembered, but some are dropped. Most importantly, my work's contact entry keeps getting dropped. At first I thought it was the long name or fact that it had multiple phone numbers on the entry that broke it, but they keep getting dropped.

Anyone have any fixes?

I'm running Windows 10 Mobile, 14393.726, on a AT&T Lumia 640. This has been going on for quite some time for me.

anon(9603734)

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm a Lumia 950 user. On 14393 anyone I added to breakthrough list would disappear after a very short time.

I hopped on the Fast Ring last week with build 15043 and, six days later, all contacts I added are still there 🙂. It appears the bug has been fixed.

Hopefully for those on Production builds the next cumulative patch will fix this 🤞(as I believe Cortana related settings can only be fixed in the monthly patches?).

Sent from mTalk

JuannyBooBoo

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I hopped on the Fast Ring last week with build 15043 and, six days later, all contacts I added are still there ??????. It appears the bug has been fixed.

Hooray! Thx Paul for letting me know. I'm glad to hear that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.. Now if they could just get some updates moving.. Been ages since Release Preview has received an update...

JuannyBooBoo

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Update: This appears to be fixed w/ the build 14393.953 that appeared yesterday for Insiders' Preview.. 2 days in, and Cortana is remembering all my breakthrough contacts!! :excited:

JuannyBooBoo

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Update: This appears to be fixed w/ the build 14393.953 that appeared yesterday for Insiders' Preview.. 2 days in, and Cortana is remembering all my breakthrough contacts!! :excited:

Nevermind... I spoke too soon.. I checked my Breakthrough list today, and the ones I added are gone... :(. Sigh. Will have to wait for Creators Update, it seems..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte